Translate

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Faith.. I Believe!

 
 Choose God's Secret Place

He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall remain stable and fixed under the shadow of the Almighty [Whose power no foe can withstand]. I will say of the Lord, He is my Refuge and my Fortress, my God; on Him I lean and rely, and in Him I [confidently] trust!
—Psalm 91:1-2
This scripture holds the key to overcoming worry, anxiety, discouragement, disappointment, depression, despair, and disease. It is simply trusting God. Perhaps you want to trust God, but it seems you just don't know how. Trusting God requires knowing Him—knowing His character and having experience with Him. Going through trials with God by your side builds your faith.
So when you face problems, you can choose trust or torment. Choose to trust God and dwell in the "secret place," enjoying divine provision in the midst of attacks and walking through dark times in His presence.
 
 
 
 
 
  My thoughts and prayers go out to the shooting victims of  today's horrific attack in Paris, France.  Today's attack was awful, and It makes me so incredibly sad.  12 people in the routine of life showed up for work at a French newspaper only to be gunned down and killed.  We never know how our day is going to go..what's ahead of us or around the corner. This story does not make me more fearful about the world we live in today, but more aware of my constant need and reliance on God, not just for his protection and guidance but to keep me ready and in his presence when life takes a unexpected turn.  Peace and love to all of the victims' involved in today's shooting I lift you up in prayer and ask God to cover you with his love, his peace and his presence. God please bring comfort and hope to the city of Paris during this extremely difficult time.  Our hearts are heavy and broken too, may God's love and peace be with you.  
Pslam 27:1 The Lord is my light and salvation, whom shall I fear?
Faith...I Believe!
 
 
 
Getting to Know God

One of the best decisions I made for myself recently within the past month or so is spending some quiet/alone time with God.  This quiet time is  just me in communion with God, I'm usually locked away somewhere without distractions, family or T.V.  I don't make a big announcement about it or anything I just slip away and call it "mommy quiet time" and all is ok. It has become the best part of my day. As a Christian woman I never had a daily ritual of spending alone time with God.  Always rushed and on the go my prayer life was mostly pleas to God.  Pleas, petitions and giving thanks about the same things over and over again with occasional special request for certain people or situations.  I thought that if you want to see change or answered prayers you have to keep praying for the same things over and over until God answered.  Since spending time alone with God, I really think like he looks forward to our alone time as much as I do.  I ask him to direct me in scripture and to give me a understanding of what I am reading. This alone time has also helped me to develop a faith life regardless of what I see in front of me.  This time gives me great confidence that God knows me and I'm getting to know him.  I ask God for the things that I desire he reciprocates his best for me,  I step back in faith and wait to receive.  According to his timeline, provision and will all I have to do is have faith and believe.    

Come as You Are

by Joyce Meyer - posted January 04, 2015        
It is through Him that we have received grace . . . And this includes you, called of Jesus Christ and invited [as you are] to belong to Him.
—Romans 1:5, 6
 
 
 
 Faith...I Believe
 
 


Learn to Receive

I will bless you [with abundant increase of favors] . . . and you will be a blessing [dispensing good to others].
—Genesis 12:2

Nothing frustrates me more than people who don't know how to accept gifts. It's a joy to express my love or appreciation to someone by giving them a gift I know they'll like. But if the response is, "No, no, I can't accept that," or "Really, you shouldn't have," or "No, take it back," then that drains all the joy out of it. It becomes downright embarrassing if you have to force a gift on someone. You may even wonder if you should have offered the gift at all.
 
Receiving a gift graciously stems from inner security. Those who are uncomfortable getting gifts usually have some deep-seated insecurity that prevents them from accepting others' kindness. They feel so low that they can't imagine they deserve anything. Or they worry that the gift burdens them with reciprocation. They would rather reject the gesture than have to engage in a relationship.

In my life and work, I have opportunities to give many gifts, and I also get some. When I do, I genuinely appreciate it and tell people so. Be a giver and expect God to bless you through others. When they do, say thank you and graciously receive their offers. 
 
The greatest gift that can be given is offered to each of us every day, yet few of us have the faith and self-esteem to accept it. God offers us His love. All we have to do is open our hearts and make the decision to receive it. Then we in turn get to pass it on to others.
Receiving God's love is an important step because we can't love others without it. We cannot give away what we do not have.
 
 
 
 
 
Come Apart to Stay Together


And the effect of righteousness will be peace [internal and external], and the result of righteousness will be quietness and confident trust forever.
—Isaiah 32:17

And the effect of righteousness will be peace [internal and external], and the result of righteousness will be quietness and confident trust forever. Isaiah 32:17
If you are feeling compelled to do so much that you are physically worn out, you may be driven instead of led. Remember, you have to come apart from a busy routine before you come apart yourself. You have to get away from everything before you come apart physically, mentally, and emotionally. Give yourself time to get a good night's sleep. 
 
It is tempting to do everything that everybody else is doing, be involved in everything, know everything, hear everything, and be everywhere, but it isn't God's best for you. Be willing to separate yourself from compulsive activity before you come apart at the seams! Spend time with God, and ask Him to give order to your day.

Faith....I Believe!
 
 
Faith....
 
 
 
I Believe!!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Through this journey I'm learning more and more about Grace and what it really means.  Grace is the unmerited favor that God gives to us so that we can stand in promises of God... when life happens, grace will get you through!   I am learning that I need to stop trying to figure it all out, (worker bee me) what to do, when to do it etc... I need to STOP blaming others or myself when things go wrong keeping score of who did what is really unimportant and serves no good to anyone.  Self examination is a good thing,  we all need to do it, it serves a purpose for personal growth.  We have to learn (I'm learning so hard) to let the worker bee me mentality go  and to let God do what it is that he is going to do.... It just works out better for all in the long run!  Trust God build a personal relationship with him, stay in his presence, pray often and stay in gratitude every step of the journey!   Stand on God's word and believe in his promises for you!!

 
 
I Believe....
 
 
 
This is what I Say Today!!
Get out of your head, Stop Talking about it, Quit listening to Nay-sayers, Have Faith in God and stop worrying about what's in front of you because Miracles do happen when you Believe!!!!  Get out of your Head and out of God's WAY!!

 
 
 
 
 
Unfinished business drains your energy without you even realising it. William James said, ‘There is nothing so fatiguing as an uncompleted task.’ And the internet has made the problem worse, because now you get more ‘messages’ in one day than you used to get in a month. When you don’t focus on something, you don’t finish it. So you end up frustrated, feeling like ‘nothing is getting done’. If you don’t take control of your time, the most forceful people and most urgent situations in your life will. Before Christ picked His twelve disciples or calmed the storm on Galilee, He spent all night in prayer. ‘He departed again to the mountain by Himself alone.’
(John 6:15 NKJV) Note the word ‘again’. Jesus regularly retreated from the pressures of the crowd in order to determine His priorities. Mac Anderson says: ‘Something magical happens when we accept personal responsibility for our behaviour and results. But it’s not easy…it’s human nature to “pass the buck”. As I’ve become older (and wiser), when things go wrong…I can always find the culprit…in the mirror. In every instance it comes back to choices I’ve made that put me exactly where I am today. Adopting an attitude of personal accountability means you’ve more control over your destiny…you become a contributor instead of a passive observer…others look to you for leadership…you gain a reputation as a problem solver…You experience the satisfaction that comes from getting things done…there’s less anger, frustration and helplessness, which in turn leads to better physical health…There’s a positive spillover into your personal and spiritual life. Sometimes winning isn’t about finishing
first, it’s about finishing—full stop!’
 
.....I Believe
 
 
 
Have Faith...Believe



I Believe....
 

“A woman’s heart should be so hidden in God that a man has to seek Him just to find her.”God loves you just the way you are, but He refuses to leave you that way. He wants you to be just like Jesus.  ” Max Lucado

I Believe...
 
 
 
Faith I Believe....
 
 
 Quotes about believing!
 
Faith activates God – Fear activates the Enemy.” (Joel Osteen)
“You were made by God and for God, and until you understand that, life will never make sense.” (Rick Warren quote)
“Have faith in God,” Jesus answered. (Matt 11:22)
“But we are not of those who shrink back and are destroyed, but of those who believe and are saved. (Hebrews 10:39)
 “As believers in Jesus Christ, our work is to believe while God works on our behalf.” (Joyce Meyer quotes)
Faith is like a seed; plant it in your heart. God gives the harvest at the appointed time. (Mark 4:26-27,28-29)
“And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.” (Hebrews 11:6)
 

 
Have Faith and Believe!!


Read This!!!  Remember to be Kind to one another,  you never know what someone else is going through.. don't ever assume or judge by what you think!  


Therefore you have no excuse, O man, every one of you who judges. For in passing judgment on another you condemn yourself, because you, the judge, practice the very same things. We know that the judgment of God rightly falls on those who practice such things. Do you suppose, O man—you who judge those who practice such things and yet do them yourself—that you will escape the judgment of God?

 WHAT!!! WOW did you read that scripture?  Mind Blowing I know!! It's not about us all the time it's about Jesus!!!  Think of how you can lift someone up with a smile, a complement, courtesy  or kindness!!  You may be placed in a person's life to give to them even if they may not be able to give back to you..  It's OK don't expect it from them (yes I said that)  your heavenly father has got you covered trust him  make GOD your source not other people! It's not easy I know but  If you don't, Satan will gladly set you up for disappointment every time trust and believe that!  Remember  the disciples and how they betrayed JESUS..WHAT!! They saw miracles, walking on water, healings, being rose from the dead etc..(I could go on and on) they still sold him out and denied him.. JESUS!!!  FORGIVE and LOVE each other and let GOD heal your hurts!   I'm learning this lesson for myself, my eyes are starting to slightly open to see.  I have been missing this message for so long and I still have a lot to learn (I'm human unworthy imperfect not righteous at all) NEVER stop giving no matter  how you have been hurt used and abused..open your heart to GOD, he will heal you he promises.   Give love always no matter what you receive back because GOD will provide THE LOVE that others can't!...For some no matter how hard they try they just don't have it to give,  so pray for them often and thank GOD he trust you with the wonderful job of being a giver, only a few special folks can do this job because it aint easy... so much easier to take!!
1 Corinthians 13:4Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
 
LOVE..IS THE ANSWER


1 Thessalonians 5:18 give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.

Faith!


Happy Saturday!

Believe!


 
I Believe....!
 
Happy Wednesday's Blessings! WFT: Proverbs 4:23 Guard your heart above all else, for it determines the course of your life. (Amen, "What does it mean to guard your heart &how do u do it?"
"We r told 2exercise, eat well & manage our stress. These are all important measures 2care 4our physical heart as we r regularly reminded by members of the medical profession.  What does our Creator tell us about caring 4our heart? "Guarding your heart means 2forgive others who may have hurt u.....2let go of any anger, bitterness & resentment toward another that u may have &2release their hurtful behavior or words they may have spoken 2u 2God)!"
*Daughter Of God*
Thanks Iris! 
Word for the Day!!
 
 
 
Value Yourself!!
 
I Believe....
 

 
 Faith...I Believe
 
 
Isaiah 4:1-28 But now thus says the Lord, he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: “Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you. For I am the Lord your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior. I give Egypt as your ransom, Cush and Seba in exchange for you. Because you are precious in my eyes, and honored, and I love you, I give men in return for you, peoples in exchange for your life. Fear not, for I am with you; I will bring your offspring from the east, and from the west I will gather you.
 
 
 
 

How to hear God's Voice
Harvest Church-Sunday, November16, 2014
My sheep hear my voice, and I know them
and they follow me. (John10:27)

We hear God's voice through..
1. The word of God the scriptures (1 Thessalonians :13)
2. The Holy Spirit (Hebrews 3:7-8 Rev 2:7, Galatians 5:25)
3. People (Good Council) 2 Sam 11:27-12:1-13, Proverbs 11:14
4. Our Circumstances (1 Kings 17:2-20
5. Being Still (Psalms 46:10)
6. Drawing near ((James 4:8)
7. Calling upon the Lord (Psalms 18:6, Jeremiah 33:3)

Thank you Pastor Perry!
Faith...I Believe


11/18/14
So Powerful!
Faith.... I Believe!!!

 







                                         







11/15/14- Happy Saturday Be Blessed :)
I love God's word!! Lately I have been praying first and asking God to lead me to a scripture that will bless all of us and speak to my heart. So far he has been leading me to Psalms opening my bible with faith this is what I found.

Psalm 119

Blessed are the undefiled in the way, who walk in the law of the Lord. 2 Blessed are they that keep his testimonies, and that seek him with the whole heart. 3 They also do no iniquity; they walk in his ways.  Praise God!!! Have Faith and Believe!!!


11/14/14
I Believe!








 



11/13/14

Faith...I Believe!

 












11/12/14
God led me to this scripture today.  I opened my bible and this is what I saw only a perfect God could lead me here..I thank you lord.  Psalm 88 O Lord God of my salvation, I have cried day and night before thee (vs 2) let my prayer come before thee:incline thine ear unto my cry:(3)For my soul is full of troubles:and my life draweth nigh unto the grave.  I read the entire Psalm 88 vs 1-18 I encourage you to open your bible and read it, I pray that It will bless you the way that it blessed me.
Faith...I Believe

11/11/14

 









                          



11/10/14
 Faith... I Believe










11/8/14
Have you laughed today? 
Love & Blessings
Faith...I Believe







11/7/14
Rev Run @RevRunWisdom  ·  17 hours ago
You'll never learn what God can do, until you're forced to trust Him and see Him come through
Faith..I Believe!!

11/4/14
Coco Chanel








11/3/14
 






10/31/14
Trusting God when you don't understand.  Please follow title link and read.. It has giving me comfort &  encouragement during difficult times!  Love & Blessings for a blessed day..Still Smiling Praise God!
Have Faith...believe

10/30/14
I Believe......










10/28/14
I believe...

Add caption














10/27/14
Faith I believe.....
Thank you Sylvia, Thank you God!














10/23/14
Lol I love being a Woman!!

 

 

Give Your All to God  Joyce Meyer

Before I formed you in the womb I knew [and] approved of you [as My chosen instrument], and before you were born I separated and set you apart, consecrating you; [and] I appointed you as a prophet to the nations (Jeremiah 1:5).
Every day you need to give yourself entirely to God. Say, "Lord, I am Yours. I want to be a vessel fit for Your use. I dedicate myself to You: I give You my hands, my mouth, my mind, my body, my money, and my time. Father, here I am. I am Yours; do with me whatever You want to do today."
Once you dedicate yourself to God, then go on about your business. But expect His leading all day long. Listen for His voice to direct you in the way you should go. Accept the challenge to be an instrument for the Lord's use today.

10/21/14










10/17/14
Happy Saturday Everyone have a wonderfully blessed weekend!!  Faith...I Believe

Amen to that Dr Suess!
You are Beautiful!










10/15/14
Six Ways to Become a Person of Integrity
Thank you Pastor Perry for the msg

1) By keeping your promises (prov 25:14)
2) By paying your bills on time (Matt 5:37)
3) By refusing to gossip (Prov 10:18, 11:13)
4) By being faithful in your finances (matt 6:21, malachi 3:8-10)
5) By doing your best at work (Prov 18:9 Eph 6:6, Coloss 3:23)
6) By being real  or true with others 2 Corin 4:2)


10/14/14
Just a Little faith to get you
 through the day!














Faith I....










Happy Saturday Everyone!

Happy Saturday's Blessings! WFT:
Isaiah‬ ‭26‬:‭4‬ 
"Trust ye in the Lord for ever: for in the 

Lord Jehovah is everlasting strength:" (Amen)!"
*Daughter Of Zion*

Love & thanks to Iris for sharing the "Word for Today" with us!


10/10/12
This says it all...!  Love & Blessings, Faith...I Believe 

Thank you for sharing this with me Sylvia, the message is right on time!
















 
 


10/7/14

 
 
 
 
Have Faith and Believe!

10/6/14

Do You Girl!!!!!

My cousin said this to me today and It registered like a 10 on the Richter scale!!!!  Sometimes you just gotta hear those words to empower you and tell you it's Ok to do the things You need to do for You!  So simple but powerful!  Have Faith and Believe!!!  "Do you Girl"  Love it!
  

10/5/14


There are those moments in life when God  "Demands" that you pay attention.  I am discovering that  this "demand"  to pay attention has nothing to do with others, it's more of a demand to pay Attention to Myself!    I'm realizing  this demand  to pay attention to myself is not a selfish demand it is a necessity for survival and growth.  Recently God has taken my eyes and turned them around so that they are looking directly at me,  it's like walking around with a mirror constantly!   I have to say that I have been staring at myself really hard lately... very intense, carefully, truthfully and with love.   I must admit that I haven't looked at myself in such a long time and I mean really looked at myself..  that I didn't even realize or forgot that I have light brown eyes...  to be completely honest  I was kinda scared I thought "Oh no I heard that eye color can change the older you.. get!!!" or even worse Cataracts!!  (I'm 44) I know.. I'm such a ding dong lol!!  seems kinda unreal right!!  I guess I was too busy looking at others?.....  Here are some Maya Angelou quotes that reminds us that although we are far from perfect you are alone are enough!   We all deserve attention, time and love and It all begins with you!  love yourself enough...... God does!!

 

 

 

 

 
 



2 comments:

  1. Just what I needed, a dose of encouragement. (Sigh) I missed the start of women's bible study yesterday. Next week is no go either, but I'll catch up with them eventually.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree the Bible Study passage above it hit me right where I was at....Amazing how God's word can do that!! And yes you will catch up, no worries because your women's bible study group will get you up to speed and welcome you w/open arms whenever you start!!

      Delete