Translate

Saturday, January 10, 2015

How to get a Sparkling White Smile



Floss Often!
I'm OBESSED with teeth especially my own!  I'm a floss fanatic!!!   I feel very fortunate and blessed to go to the dentist every 6 months without fail..I book appointments for me and my family over a year in advance just so we stay on track and consistent...I know it's a sick lol!!  On a recent trip to the dentist the ladies in the office ask me if I had my teeth whitened???  Say what... I go to the dentist here what do you mean????  I mean they do professional whitening (too pricy for me)  but they noticed the work I was doing at home (yay).  I use Crest White Strips from time to time ...they really work, along with baking soda (old school) and peroxide.  I use the strips every once in a while, this box I have had now well over a year.  I also keep a box of baking soda in my bathroom and mix it with my regular toothpaste.  Put your best face forward and show us your pearly whites, our teeth are the gateway to good health so practice good dental hygiene and let your beautiful smile shine on!
Crest 3D White Strips
Good Old Fashion Baking Soda!

Smile!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment